- Register the IP address that you plan to send search requests from.
- Send a test request.
Make sure that requests are sent successfully from the specified IP address:
Form a GET request and send it from the computer that is assigned the IP address that was specified during registration. For example, if during registration the string “https://yandex.ru/search/xml?user=test-yandex&key=09.31114:e650g7j” was returned to the field URL for queries, use the following GET request:
- Check the received XML document.Note. If there are no results for the search string, an error with the code “15” is acceptable.
- Only for the “Russian” search type. Register your sites in the Yandex.Webmaster service. After registration, individual restrictions are determined for the current user.
- Only for the “Russian” search type. Review the daily and hourly restrictions on the Information about restrictions page.Yandex.XML can only be used on sites for which the current user is the main owner in Yandex.Webmaster. If necessary, ask the site owner to assign you the appropriate role.
- Configure request parameters.
- Review the response format.
- Set up response handling.
For formatting search results, you must comply with the design requirements.
- If necessary. Request information about hourly restrictions for the next 24 hours.
- Optional. Set up protection from robots.