- A Mail for Domain user who connected and verified at least one domain using the . Administrators can manage their domains and the email on them (for example, enable email on a domain for an organization or the users of a specific website).
- An administrator can assign proxies — grant specific users access to manage email on a particular domain.
A Mail for Domain user who manages (registers, parks, and so on) the domains of administrators and their email.
- Domain administrator proxy
A Mail for Domain user who can manage mailboxes, but cannot manage the domain itself and its settings.
- Mailing list
- An email address that is associated with a group of mailboxes. Messages that are sent to the mailing list will be delivered to each of the associated mailboxes.
- DKIM ()
- A mechanism for including a digital signature with email messages that identifies the sender's domain.