- Administrators — Mail for Domain users who connected and verified at least one domain using the . Administrators can manage their domains and the email on them (for example, enable email on a domain for an organization or the users of a specific website).
Registrars — Mail for Domain users who manage (register, park, and so on) the domains of administrators and their email.
All API functionality is available to administrators. In order to use API features, the PDD token (Mail for Domain access token) must be passed in the
PddToken header in every request. You can get a PDD token on the token management page by entering a domain name that has already been verified.
Registrars can access all API functionality except management of proxy administrators.
- The PDD token (Mail for Domain access token) in the
- The OAuth token in the
Getting a PDD token
- Register your application on the . Properties should be specified as follows:
- Name — The name of the application that identifies the registrar.
- Rights — .
- Callback URL — The callback URL to pass data about the OAuth token to.
- Create a registrar account on the registrar management page.
- Enter the ID of the OAuth application on the registrar management page, in the OAuth client ID box.
- Get a PDD token on the token management page by entering the ID of the registrar you have created.
Getting an OAuth token
To act on behalf of the administrator, the registrar must get an OAuth token for the application that was created when obtaining the PDD token.
The registrar must send the administrator to the OAuth token request URL, where the administrator must grant access to personal data. Yandex.OAuth will send the token data to the callback URL. For more information, see the .
Other methods for getting OAuth tokens are covered in the .